Tuesday, May 18, 2010


The movie industry is growing and growing every day. Nowadays the directors have different interest and objetives when they make a movie, such as entreteinment, or political , or informatives, etc.

In the entreteinment area I should say that I definitly love terror movies, I just love that genre. Nevertheles I think that some terror movies are only Hollywood trash, because of a very forced morbo.

For start, I think that trying to scare people throw images in no easy thing, and it`s needed a lot of creativity, good actors and a good story to freak out someone. I`m one of those persons that get scared easily with some stuff, like all those things that can harm you without your control.

Anyway, I like the sansation of been scared, like the hart beating strong and the intrigue of doesn't know what's gonna hapend.

Some of the last terror movies I have saw are "The Orphanage", "Exorcism in Connecticut", "The Orphan", and some of my favourites of all times are "The Exorcism" and "The Shining", I have saw those movies a lot of times, I just don't get tired! I love the plot, especially in "The Shining" of Kubrick.

This movie is about a family (mom, dad and son) that goes to look after an hotel during the winter seasson. The hotel is huge and they start feeling a little lonely. The interesting part begins when the little boy starts seen strange things in the halls of the Hotel. After that the father also starts seen ghosts, and he turns very crazy. He tries to kill his family and there is no one to ask for help.

I definitely recomend it, the actors are great, the plot too, and you will shiver of fear!


No comments:

Post a Comment