Tuesday, May 25, 2010


I definitely love technology, it's something that amazes and scare me at the same time. On one hand I love to discover new things that facilitate everyday matters, but at the same time, I feel overwelmed for all these new stuff that seems to have its own intelligence.
In thise sence, I would say that my favourite piece of technology is my Cell phone... all cell phones actually.
However I have very bad luck with the mobile phones...I have had thousand of them! But they never have happy endings! I always lose them or some thief steals me.
That's why I use only ugly cell phones a lot of years, nevertheles last weak I bough a new one, very modern and beautiful. It's an Alcatel 800, although it's not avery good brend, the phone is great.
It has a lot of functions like music, camera, videos, games, and a complete keybord for write notes. Even though I almoust only use ir for call, I habe a lot of fun playing with the games it brings. All my classmates wants to borrow my new phone for playing with it. It's great and makes me very happy.
My life with out my new beautiful toy woud be sad and empy, just like before having it. That's why I take very good care of it, I don't want to be mug again!


2 comments:

  1. I definitely love technology, it's something that amazes and scare me at the same time. On ^one hand I love to discover new things that facilitate everyday matters, but at the same time, I feel SP overwelmed for all these new stuff that seems to have its own intelligence.
    In thise SP sence, I would say that my favourite piece of technology is my Cell phone... all cell phones actually.
    However I have very bad luck with the mobile phones...I have had thousand of them! But they never have happy endings! I always lose them or some thief steals ^ me.
    That's why I use only ugly cell phones a lot of years, nevertheles last weak I SP bough a new one, very modern and beautiful. It's an Alcatel 800, although it's not avery good brend, the phone is great.
    It has a lot of functions like music, camera, videos, games, and a complete keybord for write notes. Even though I almoust only use ir for call, I SP habe a lot of fun playing with the games it brings. All my classmates SVA wants to borrow my new phone for playing with it. It's great and makes me very happy.
    My life with out my new beautiful toy woud be sad and empy, just like before having it. That's why I take very good care of it, I don't want to be WF mug again!
    Paloma.
    well done! I´m sorry to hear that you get mugged all the time... where is that anyway?
    be careful..
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cell phones too i don't imagine my life without it

    ReplyDelete