Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Hobbies

It's hard to think on an specific hobbie in wich I spend my free time. It's just that I don`t have much free time to spend. I don't practice sports or play any musical instrument, I don`t have interest on photography or nature. It seems that I'm a very boring person.
On my free moments I like to do very normal things like read some good novel, or watch a movie, or see my friends and family, or just sleep for a long time.
I like doing that kind of stuff because it relax me, it's like the only moment that I have for spending time on me and the people I love.
I would like to do more interesting stuff like ride on my bicicle or painting ( I really like painting), but I can do that just when I'm on vacations and I have enought time. When I was at school, I had time for doing more sports (like volleyball), but since I start studing at the university, I need to focus my time on my carrear

3 comments:

  1. Sleep for a long time is the best hobby of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paloma! well, in this days i've been playing a song over and over again. it's named "mi caramelo" of Bersuit.
    It's so corny, i know jaja. but I like the sequence of arpeggios, so i learned it.
    The rest is just "bonfire songs"...

    What TV shows are you seeing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to think on an specific hobbie inSP wich I spend my free time. It's just that I don`t have much free time to spend. I don't practice sports or play any musical instrument, I don`t have interest on photography or nature. It seems that I'm a very boring person.
    On my free moments I like to do very normal things like WF read some good novel, or watch a movie, or see my friends and family, or just sleep for a long time.
    I like doing that kind of stuff because it SVA relax me, it's like the only moment that I have for spending time on me and the people I love.
    I would like to do more interesting stuff like ride on my SP bicicle or painting ( I really like painting), but I can do that just when I'm on vacations and I have SP enought time. When I was at school, I had time for doing more sports (like volleyball), but since I TENSE start studing at the university, I need to focus my time on my SPcarrear

    Paloma,
    well done! check the corrections
    miss

    ReplyDelete